The Eloy City Council is seeking to appoint a qualified applicant to fill a City Council seat that will be officially vacated on June 30, 2023. The term of the seat would expire
• 18 years of age or older at the time of submitting letter of interest and resumé;
• Qualified registered voter of the City of Eloy at the time of submitting letter of interest and resumé;
• Resident of the City of Eloy for one year prior to the application for appointment;
• Able to speak, write and read the English language;
• Cannot be convicted of a felony unless civil rights have been restored; and
• An “incapacitated person” cannot be appointed to serve on the City Council, as such a person does not possess voter qualifications.
Anyone interested is directed to submit a letter of interest and resumé to:
Mary Myers, City Clerk
City of Eloy
595 North C Street, Suite 104
Eloy, Arizona 85131
Email Mary Myers
Fax: (520) 466-3161
Letters of interest and resumés may be emailed, faxed or submitted in person. Questions or comments shall be directed to the City Clerk. Deadline for accepting letters of interest
and resumés is 5:00 p.m., Friday, June 9, 2023, close of business day.