Eloy Chamber of Commerce - Executive Director
The search is on for a talented, energetic, community minded, organized Executive Director for the Eloy Chamber of Commerce. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will develop and maintain business relationships with local businesses. Experience in implementing policies and being a leader in the community is a plus. The candidate should be experienced working with a diverse population and adept at public speaking. Eloy is a growing City along the I-10 corridor in Pinal County between Phoenix and Tucson with a current population approaching 20,000. Eloy has a rich agricultural heritage that is quickly evolving with the growth of manufacturing and service sector jobs.
The Eloy Chamber of Commerce Executive Director responsibilities:
- Coordinate the growth and development of the Eloy Chamber of Commerce as well as the implementation of programs necessary to achieve the mission of the Chamber.
- Provide highly-visible leadership for the Chamber and community; build upon the Chamber’s reputation, work with Eloy’s businesses and employers and the City of Eloy in all issues related to the local economy and community vitality.
- At a minimum, overall responsibility for the following activities:
- Implementation of the mission, vision, and values of the Eloy Chamber of Commerce.
- Responsible for budget, finance and accounting of chamber funds. i.e., QuickBooks
- Increasing and maintaining Chamber membership
- Provide resources and opportunities to existing Chamber members
- Develop and implement community-wide events to promote both members and the City of Eloy.
- Implement new member-valued programs to the membership.
- Facilitate the design and implement small business marketing programs, including social media promotions.
- Responsibility for the Chamber website and social media activity, including publications such as a monthly newsletter and annual directory.
- Understand long-term strategic planning and provide oversight of all Board-directed initiatives.
- Carry out policies and agreements signed by the Eloy Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Represent the Eloy business community through speaking engagements and attendance at appropriate conferences and meetings.
- Manage the required staff and recruit volunteer resources needed to successfully accomplish Chamber initiatives.
- Lead fundraising and business development in collaboration with staff and the Board of Directors.
The Executive Director will be a cheerleader and promote all things Eloy.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position with flexible hours including evenings and weekends as required. Starting salary is $42,500 based on experience, plus benefits and commission.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be considered open until filled. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with the intention of hiring quickly.
Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a combination of formal post-secondary education, participation in various business based educational activities and a minimum of three or more years of relevant experience. Residence in Pinal County is preferred.
Eloy Chamber of Commerce and the Board of Director’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Eloy Chamber of Commerce website: https://www.eloychamber.com/
For further information, please contact Richard Rosales at 520-560-6271.