June 30, 2020 4:52 PM
Changes to the City of Eloy’s programs, services and operations
In response to Governor Ducey’s announcements and executive orders yesterday, changes to the City of Eloy’s programs, services and operations include:
• The summer youth recreation program will be terminating on Thursday, July 3rd as it was schedule to end next week
• Facility rentals that have already been booked by private parties will be allowed to continue as planned, provided no more than 50 people are in attendance. No additional facility rentals will be allowed until further notice.
• The library will limit the number of individuals at any one time to 10.
• The public pool will remain closed until further notice, it was planned to open this week.
• July 4th annual fireworks display is still on but no public gathering/drive-up on event grounds will be allowed