Eloy Police Department Lobby Hours:
- Monday thru Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Closed on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Any questions please call (520) 464-3463.
If you're seeking a copy of a police report, the process is straightforward and convenient. Citizens can make requests in person, by fax, via mail, and via the online Records Request Form.
For mail requests, please note that cash payments are not accepted. Instead, make checks payable to the Eloy Police Department. Alternatively, payments for all other requests can be made at the City of Eloy Finance Department, where various forms of payment are accepted.
To initiate a request, complete the Records Request Form in person or preferably online, providing as much detail as possible:
- Report Number
- Location of the incident
- Name(s) of the person(s) involved
Be aware that processing times may vary, ranging from 7 to 10 business days or more. Factors influencing processing time include the nature of the incident and whether the case is still under investigation.
Due to the heightened demand for body-worn camera footage and the necessary redaction to be within compliance of Arizona Revised Statutes, please be aware that there is an extended processing time for video requests. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we prioritize accuracy and transparency in providing this valuable information.
For victims of a criminal offense listed as such in a report, one free copy is available (excluding video/audio tapes or photos).
- Police reports:$10.00 for the first 25 pages, and $1.00 per page thereafter
- Collision/Accident Reports: $10.00
- Digital photos: $10.00 per sheet
- 911 Recordings: $10.00 per USB Flash drive
- Audio/Video interviews: $10.00 per USB flash drive
- Body Worn Camera - $10.00 per USB flash drive
- Dash camera videos: $10.00 per USB flash drive
Contact Information for Records Department:
For any inquiries or assistance regarding records requests, please reach out to the Eloy Police Department Records Division:
630 N. Main St., Eloy, AZ 85131
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If you have further questions or need clarification, feel free to contact our dedicated Records team for prompt assistance.
Eloy Adult Arrest Record Search (EAARS) Request
The Eloy Police Department offers the Eloy Adult Arrest Record Search (EAARS) as a service to individuals seeking information about criminal charges filed within our jurisdiction. This search is conducted based on the provided name, date of birth, and social security number (when applicable).
- Submit a request, providing the necessary details.
- Results are provided in the form of a notarized letter, indicating a positive or negative outcome.
- A positive letter includes details such as criminal charges filed, date, type of offense, Eloy report number, and assigned court.
- Some agencies may refer to this document as a "letter of clearance."
- A government-issued picture ID is mandatory for the requester.
- If the request is made via mail, include a notarized photocopy of the picture ID.
- If someone is picking up the request on behalf of another person, a notarized letter along with the picture ID of the requester is required.
We prioritize the security and accuracy of the information provided through EAARS.
EAARS Request Example
Some examples of why an individual would request an EAARS include:
- Acquiring a Visa
- Request by an employer
- Request by an adoption agency
- Request by the owner of rental property
- For personal records
There is a $10 charge for this service. Checks should be made out to the Eloy Police Department.
Traffic Collision Reports
In our commitment to providing convenience and secure access to collision reports, the Eloy Police Department has partnered with BuyCrash. For a seamless experience, please have the case number, the date of the collision, and a valid credit card ready. You can easily download your report by visiting the BuyCrash website.
Please note that reports for fatal collisions and DUI-related incidents are not available through BuyCrash. However, these specific reports can be obtained directly through our dedicated Records Department.