Boards & Commissions Vacancies

Current Vacancies

The City of Eloy is currently accepting applications for the following boards/commissions:

Serving on a Board

If you wish to serve on a board or commission, please click on the link for the vacant board and fill out the application. Applications cannot be submitted online; however, you can print, scan and email the applications to Mary Myers or Lorena LaSalde-Rios or print and fax them to 520-466-3161.

If you wish to get a paper form, please stop by City Hall at 628 North Main Street and request an application form for the board or commission you would like to serve on. Please call 520-466-9201 for more information.